Forum

Transfer Window

Giggsy'sChestRug

01 Sep 2015 19:52

Well it's not happened. I'm not sure what we'll do if Rooney gets injured. Sad to see Chico go, always loved the little fella. If we are putting all our faith in a 19 year old none of us had heard of this time last week, that seems like a foolish move.

ON A POSITIVE NOTE - I loved what happened with De Gea and Madrid. Seems that was United's way of saying "Fuck you, Madrid. You will NOT bully us into submission". And the best part of it is that now De Gea will probably be in the team after the international break. He will want to nail down the No.1 spot for Spain well before next years European Championships, which means he will have to play out of his skin, which can only be good for United. Gives us more time to look for a proper replacement.

GeneHunt

06 Sep 2015 16:57

I think what LVG will do is see how we are faring up front for the first few months, and then if we are struggling bring someone in in January. I would have took a punt on Austin, but they might still go back for him, and his contract is up at the end of the season so he would be available quite cheaply in January.

Page 2 of 2